Jaedon is expanding and is looking for a self motivated salesperson
We are seeking a strong sales professional who can work autonomously and be able to technically sell our products. As well as having boundless energy and enthusiasm, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record in sales. He/she will be able to engage with customers at all levels.
As Key Account Manager your main responsibility will be sales in NZ.
Your key function will be to professionally represent the company and maximise sales through the establishment of excellent working relationships with quality customers throughout New Zealand.
• Establish and Maintain excellent working relationships to sell our products.
• Actively seek out and establish new customers and business opportunities
• Cold calling on large end users.
• Preparation, presentation and following up of quotes for all product lines
• Post sale follow ups including limited product support with Key Customers
• Plan, Organize and participate in agreed trade shows exhibitions, and demos etc
• Monthly reporting and attending management meetings as agreed with HQ
• Working with various areas of the business to plan and ensure a smooth delivery of forecasted products
• Working to and achieving all KPI’s.
Desired competencies, personal skills and experience
• Sales experience preferred within the industry but not necessarily.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Strong planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task and deal with a varied workload, ensuring the needs of the customer are always put first.
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers, in particular Microsoft packages.
• Ability to undertake frequent travel
• Ability to work autonomously in an efficient and organised manner in a fast paced and often high pressure environment
• Absolutely trustworthy and dependable
• Professional and people friendly approach
email CV & covering letter by 5pm, 28 May 2016 to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.